所在地: FR - Paris
Part of the L'Oreal group, The Body Shop International is a natural and ethical beauty brand, with 3050 stores in 66 markets around the world, operating through a multi-channel retail strategy, including stand-alone stores, global travel retail locations and e-commerce sites.
Within our France & Benelux Finance service based in Paris, your main responsibilities will include:
Management Control, in collaboration with the Commercial Management Controller :
- Daily reporting of turnover Development
- Monitoring KPI outlets
- Construction of monthly turnover goals outlets and participation in the validation meeting with management
- Point Analysis on spending vs. budget and N-1 and proposed optimization measures (travel expenses, temporary, supplies, etc.)
- Participation in the budget process on the various items of expenditure
- Participation in the monthly report to management in connection with accounting
- Preparation of monthly budgetary monitoring of various outlets and head office
Management - Accounting, in collaboration with the CFO and Accounting Manager
Assist our retail locations with various financial issues and coordinate information between the international accounts department based in England and the GroupÃÂ¢Ã¢âÂ¬Ã¢âÂ¢s Bank (tracking sheets of funds and shop cash)
Attend monthly order of Auditors (integration pay, provisions, reporting, purchase orders, various analyses)
Track and report monthly and annual turnover
Coordinate efforts related to the opening or renovation of shops
Track legal documents (commercial leases, stock in trade...)
Update data bases relating to expense tracking, travel and supply purchasing
Create vendors and codify invoices
Track insurance certificates
Other administrative tasks.
The successful intern will be required to exhibit:
Management of complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
Good command of Microsoft Excel
Fluency in Dutch
It would be advantageous to have:
A working knowledge of SAP
Qualifications & Competencies :
Educated to degree level or equivalent (Maths, e-Business or IT degree preferred)
Excellent command of the English and French language
Highly organised and methodical with eye for detail.
Demonstrable technical and mathematical skills.
Able to identify and report any issues