ジョブファンクション: インフォメーション システム（IS)
所在地: UK - England - Central London
国: United Kingdom
Why work for The Body Shop?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here.
Purpose of role:
1. Day-to-day HTML development of The Body Shop websites working closely with the Digital & Ecommerce teams to update home pages, website content, promotions and configurations within Hybris
2. Email HTML development working closely with the CRM team and marketing agencies
3. Ad hoc technical support and testing on major new website development releases and A/B tests
· Complete small-scale development work required on The Body Shop websites in line with the trading calendar and release cycles
· Work on the email platform to build and test emails based on the brief from the CRM team
· Work to strict deadlines on email schedules and content updates, and coordinate all approval stages within this part of the process
· Coordinate with digital and ecommerce teams in content editing and site design to provide a clear and professional service
· Partner with the Digital IT team and third party developers to implement coding best practices and optimise site performance
· Assist UAT on development releases on the websites
· Identify and escalate areas for technical improvement of The Body Shop websites
· Maintain a strong understanding of frontend and web development trends
· Complete ad hoc project work for major web developments of the The Body Shop websites
· Apply practices, procedures and standards to ensure activities and decisions are compliant with The Body Shop's risk appetite, legal and regulatory requirements
- A passion driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers, manager and direct reports