We are seeking a permanent, full time Desktop Support Analyst to join our International IT team department based in The Body Shop’s Global Support Centre in Littlehampton. This role will provide customer focused IT desktop support services to all employees across International offices, EMEA market offices and the EMEA store estate.
The successful candidate will ensure high levels of service are maintained to maximise customer satisfaction and minimise business disruption.
Why work for The Body Shop?
When Anita Roddick founded The Body Shop in 1976, she had a vision. Business as a force for good – that’s us. 40 years later, we’re proud to be pioneering cruelty-free beauty every step of the way. We’re the original ethical beauty brand. We’ve got a thing for empowering people and enriching our planet. We’re all about keeping it real, in every way possible.
Our activist roots remain a huge part of everything we do, from our iconic window posters to our vegetarian products to our infamous campaigns. We’re never afraid to stand up and speak the truth. We like to do things a little differently around here. In fact, this is an incredibly exciting time for The Body Shop. We’re fighting for what we believe in now more than ever. No holding back. Breaking the mould has always come naturally to us, and we need someone who’s not afraid to mix things up.
A Day in the Life:
- Provide support for Windows and Mac based systems & technologies to office-based users, remote users and store systems across UK & EMEA.
- Provide support for Windows and Mac based software, including Office Applications and Adobe Creative Suite / Creative Cloud.
- Take Service Desk calls from business users, as required; Ensure consistency and quality with the handling, recording and tracking of all customer issues, requests and enquiries and provide support activities to minimise business disruption
- Resolve all Desktop (including Apple Mac) issues and either bring them to conclusion or escalate them, as appropriate, to the relevant supplier or team
- Provide support for company mobile phones, including setup, management, troubleshooting and decommission
- Support the business use of Video Conferencing equipment
Do you fit the bill?
- Extensive experience supporting MS Windows systems and environments, including Windows7 and Anti-Virus solutions
- Extensive experience in supporting Apple Mac systems and environments, including OSX 10.8 to 10.12, and Adobe Creative Suite / Creative Cloud software
- Woking knowledge of Microsoft SCCM 2007 or higher including software deployments, reporting and build creation.
- Ability to maintain and diagnose issues with PC / Mac technologies, peripherals, applications and networks with minimum supervision
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrable experience of mobile telephony technologies such Android Smartphones, Apple iPhones and other Mobile Device Management solutions
- Demonstrable experience of providing high profile VIP level support
- Experience of Windows 2012, Windows 10 and Office 2013 / 365 (desirable)
Our Global Support Centre is located in the heart of Littlehampton, West Sussex. On site there is a state of the art distribution centre, conference centre, a 1950’s ‘Uncle Fred’s Diner’, a nursery and an onsite allotment area for staff.
Want to join the Body Shop team? Then please apply today – as well as a competitive salary, here are just a few of the rewards and benefits you can look forward to when you join us: a 5% non-contributory pension plan, 23 days holiday, 3 days a year to volunteer in the local community, 50% staff discount and access to product sample sales, access to Perks At Work our online shopping channel with exclusive deals & discounts, as well as LOVE money to spend on your wellbeing and personal development. We have also implemented ‘Work Wise’ into our HQ - flexibility of ‘in-office’ hours, the ability to work remotely and a new meeting charter. Here at The Body Shop we’ve got your best interests at heart – it’s our way of saying thank you!