所在地: West Sussex - Littlehampton (Watersmead)
国: United Kingdom
We are seeking a great administrator to join our E-Commerce Fraud team for the next 2 months in order to support our peak trading season. You will be based in our Littlehampton HQ and add vital value to our trading acitivities by preventing & detecting fraudulent E-Commerce transactions while maximising commercial sales.
If you are seeking a short term role to start immediately with interesting activities and analysis tasks, apply today!
- Utilise the automated e-Commerce fraud screening
application to minimize fraudulent and bulk (diversion) orders and prevent
unnecessary rejection of good customers
- Review queued transactions and independently determine
if the reviewed transactions are fraudulent or legitimate
- Prioritise order review and investigations with tight
order with strict deadlines to prevent fulfillment delays
- Respond to payment
rejections queries from customer care where necessary
- Respond to chargebacks
- Contact customers, as needed, by phone and email
- Maintain Positive and
- Report any system issues
from Cybersource to IT/management.
What we look for
- Excellent computer literacy
- Previous experience of loss prevention and online fraud activities would be an advantage
- Experience working in a retail environment
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to analyse data with good attention to detail