所在地: UK - England - London, Croydon
国: United Kingdom
The Body Shop International is a natural and ethical beauty brand, with 3050 stores in 66 markets around the world, operating through a multi-channel retail strategy, including stand-alone stores, global travel retail locations and e-commerce sites.
Purpose of the role:
Working cross-functionally, you will support the implementation and optimisation of the global strategy for Amazon and eBay, executing trading and marketing programs across Amazon and eBay websites.
- · Manage online brand experience across Amazon and eBay estate including: copy optimization, marketing programs, product setup
- · Build a best in class content creation & advice driven online merchandising of brands
- · Support daily eTail responsibilities
- · Promotional planning and execution, including managing a budget and P&L
- · Support daily customer centric responsibilities
- · Monitor performance and optimise to drive incremental sales and work with supply chain to achieve operational efficiency
- · Identify and lead Amazon and eBay expansion opportunities at a local and global level
- · Successfully manage Amazon and eBay touchpoints and lead business reviews
- eCommerce experience in a similar role within a retail environment, working with Amazon is required, SAP experience is ideal
- International experience would be a big plus
- Strong understanding of the Digital Media and Beauty Industry.
- Demonstrated interest and enthusiasm for marketing and communications (advertising, digital marketing, PR, media).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Proactive and results oriented thinker who would flourish in an entrepreneurial environment where new ideas are championed.
- Experience working in a matrix structure
- Experience driving sales and managing budgets
What we offer:
- A passion driven environment where you will share challenges, achievements and innovations with your peers, manager and direct reports
- A tailor-made integration plan to set you for success and an on-going focus on your development
- Competitive salary and benefits package