Key accountabilities :
- Develop overall E-Commerce strategy for the division and deploy to all brands.
- Lead the relationship with the key E-Trailers and develop overall strategy and execution plan via working closely with sales team.
- Develop E-Commerce strategy and develop action plans for brands. Lead the execution of the brands E-Commerce plan.
- Marginal P&L management.
- Identify opportunities and establish the E-Commerce business for brands where it has not been implemented.
- Monitor the current E-Commerce sites and identify opportunity to improve.
- Overall ecommerce dashboard, performance tracking and improvement.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Key Account Manager role in FMCG.
- Excellent business understanding.
- Has already taken part into the project management of developing an E- Commerce website.
- Ideally has experience at digital agency