- Achieve Professional Products division salon targets. Supervise sales team to achieve individual target.
- Coaching closely with sales team to improve skill align with company strategies and direction.
- Design of coverage/route plans and monitor compliance.
- Maintaining good working relationships with key customer.
- Effective Execution, Reportage, Feedback Communication to National Sales Manager.
- Provides consolidated evaluation and feedback to National Sales Manager and Trade Marketing of all activities performed in the trade.
- Working with Customer Service/ Finance in meeting operations process compliance.
- Manage finances with customer as on company’s credit term procedure.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Business Administration, Finance, Supply Chain, Marketing or related field
- At least 6 years of experience in FMCG General Trade, direct selling business
- At least 3 years as a Team Leader with a proven record of achievement
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Strong in leadership skills and have a sense of urgency
- Good in computer literacy MS Excel, Outlook, Power Point
- Good command of English both communication and written