ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
- Creating and implementing a visual merchandising strategy for the store
- Ensuring the strategy is in line with the store’s brand, products, and target market
- Generating sketches of visual displays that meet the store’s visual design
- Devise the project work plans and make revisions as and when need arises
- Sourcing the props, creative materials, and accessories for displays
- Installing and setting up window displays, walkways, counters, and in-store displays, or supervising contractors hired for this purpose
- Changing displays to promote new product launches or to reflect festive or seasonal themes
- Ensuring uniformity of displays across multiple store locations
- Liaising with other retail professionals, including buyers, marketing executives, and retail merchandisers, when necessary
- Monitoring costs and working within budget
- Researching lifestyle and design trends that will inform the visual merchandising strategy
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communications, spatial design, interior design, retail
- Experienced at using Adobe Creative Suite programs, such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, or other visual
- Strong communication, negotiation skills
- Good command of English communication both speaking and written
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams, progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development.