- Create retailer category strategy: take the developed category strategy and make retailer/shopper centric identify and unlock projects for growth outside of standard RR process.
- Retailer strategy meeting: lead and develop sharp, shopper centric insight on categories.
- Work on the key fundamentals by category: SOF, SOD, optimized assortment, recommendation, planograms.
- Lead and land retailer specific projects: store reinvention, projects in store.
- Promotions: guidelines, coordinate promo with RGM.
- Multifunctional ways of working: Develop and embed multi-functional ways between Key Account, CMI, commercial, marketing and supply.
- Managing and coaching the operational category manager
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing, International Business or related field
- At least 8 years of experiences in Category/Trade Marketing in FMCG industry with a proven record of performance results
- Demonstrates strong commercial drive whilst understanding and portraying the creative side of Marketing
- Data driven and attention to detail
Demonstrates entrepreneurship and Innovation
Demonstrates leadership capability
Excellent command of English both communication and writing
Good in Excel and PPT