Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, "Talent" is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
* Lead team success on Brand Goal and Sale TG with Business Thinking & Planning. Develop team BA with Coaching Skill with soft and hard skill. Ensure all Brand activity are execution excellence and quality of Retail Store serves customer experience.
* Focus on Store responsible as per brand strategy, generate sales to achieve targets by applying brand selling method and service flow. Maximize selling opportunity by link selling.
* Coach in-store staff to develop selling and service skills.
* Coordinate External (front store retailer) and execute campaign.
* People management as Team roster and assignment Brand activity to Talent Team
* Refer sales leads, customer feedback and information on competitor activity to appropriate contacts within the organization.
* Monthly document & report, payroll, Tools, and support report.
* Bachelor's degree or Higher
* At least 5 years of experience in retail industry
* Business driven and result oriented
* Having people and team management with coaching skill
* Be able to handle multitasking, prioritizing
* Intermediate to communicate in English
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track - opportunities for growth & development.