ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
- Lead brand execution in retail channels to help maximize brand growth and achieve sales target
- Owner of retail activation plan including instore visibility, promotion, and activation for each retail channel
- Achieving brand consolidated targets through building differentiated shopper-centric account strategies and lead the translation and execution of the marketing strategy into impactful retailer program, respecting and tracking budget to achieve brand target
- Work closely with product managers to lead in developing NPD Launch plan (including NPD performance tracking ) and channel activation plan to maximize brand performance
- Able to take lead on recommendations of the right assortment mix, pack size role and portfolio prioritization for each of the retail channels for commercial team
- Own overall brand merchandising and planogram to strengthen brand image and position in retailers.
- Full Responsibility for all POSM management (planning, budgeting, design briefing & development till delivery to store)
- In charge of GWP & Value Set management to achieve targeted KPI and ensure implement flawless in-store execution within agreed timeline
- Plan and Monitor retail activation Budget and evaluate performance of key in-store activation (Booth Animation / Mini Event / Customer Theme / Lucky Draw / Value Set)
- Work regularly and closely with Commercial team to ensure flawless execution in store in terms of shelf placement, promotion and in-store animations
- Regular tracking on brand sales performance with target and develop action plan if performance is off track
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields
- Minimum 5 years business experience in trade marketing function
- Able to work cross-functionally at all levels
- Has demonstrated leadership capability (not necessarily people management), strong commercial acumen in previous roles
- Consistent strong performance and results in previous roles
- Strong enthusiasm on Branding and excited by new product launches
- Data driven mindset with the love of marketing execution
- Good networking skill and be able to build strong rapport and relationships with commercial stakeholders internally and externally
- The love of working in retails/channel marketing with great eyes to spot competition and what's happening in stores
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development.