We are looking for passionate individuals with an eye for beauty and cosmetics to join our retail tribe here at L’Oreal, as a Store Business Manager (SBM). You will be part of our international luxury beauty brands such as YSL, Lancome, Kiehl’s and Giorgio Armani. Here, you are the bridge between clients, sales and the management team. You will hold ownership of the front counter team as well as build, develop and make sure strategies are properly executed at the store. This position requires you 80% at the counter and 20% at the back office.
You’ll be provided with a 360-degree vision of Retail Métier along with robust tools and training throughout the first 16 months. This position provides opportunity to blossom into the best possible Omni-retail leader and a very attractive compensations & benefits.
What you’ll be doing…
As a Store Business Manager, no two days are the same. You will oversee a diverse range of tasks and responsibilities in four key areas:
· Achieve & maximize both individual and team target across all platforms
· Coach & lead sales associate team to achieve sales goals
· Conduct regular store meetings to discuss performance, product & promotion knowledge and merchandising to convey information to manage team
· Liaise between sales and management team
· Use MS Office & social media platforms and technology to connect with customers and encourage sales
Strategy & Management
· Analyze & review business performance as well as identify opportunities and improvement are with HQ quarterly
· Regularly meet with HQ team to proactively discuss, develop and plan sales targets and strategies
· Teach & encourage team in O+O and omnichannel selling
· Drive, motivate, coach & create a positive working atmosphere within team
· Manage & evaluate teams
· Recruit & develop talents
· Work with Retail Manager and Head Office to build a client-centric store culture
Client Service & Management
· Coordinate sales promotion activities
· Develop & Analyze CRM plan and provide the team with direction on delivering exceptional service to customers both online and offline
· Ensure sales teams offer a positive customer experience
· Enhance customer experiences of both CXE & NPS
- Product & Stock Management
· Inspect & manage department inventories
· Provide plans & feedback to HQ regarding NPD/Current promotions/Traffic etc.
- Data Collection
o Corroborate proper customer and sales data collection
- Brand Identity & Store Image
o Establish & maintain appropriate store image within brand identity
- Sustainable Operations
o Embedded sustainability practices at counter operations
· Proficient in Thai Language, as well as fluent in English for both speaking & written.
· Enthusiastic and empathic with strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
· Agile, comfortable to adapt and a fast learner
· Confident and determined to initiate and express ideas
· Passionate about luxury beauty and cosmetics
· Digitally savvy with computer literacy, social media and data analysis skills
· Equipped with O+O sense
· Experienced in retail or hospitality is a plus. Exceptional recent graduates are welcome
The tribe at L’Oreal is diverse and you’re encouraged to express yourself. You will also have the opportunity to shape your own career path and grow as a leader.