Who are we?
At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Join us on our mission to: Create the beauty that moves the world.
Being part of L’Oreal, “Talent” is the core of our business. L’Oreal group’s success is built upon the collaboration of brilliant minds.
We are looking for passionate individuals with an eye for beauty and cosmetics to join our retail tribe here at L'Oréal, as a Store Business Manager (SBM). You will be part of our international luxury beauty brands such as YSL, Lancôme, and Kiehl’s. Here, you are the bridge between clients, sales and the management team. You will hold ownership of the front counter team as well as build, develop and make sure strategies are properly executed at the store. This position requires you 80% at the counter and 20% at the back office.
- Achieve & maximize both individual and team target across all platforms
- Coach & lead sales associate team to achieve sales goals
- Conduct regular store meetings to discuss performance, product & promotion knowledge and merchandising to convey information to manage team
- Use MS Office & social media platforms and technology to connect with customers and encourage sales
Strategy & Management
- Analyze & review business performance as well as identify opportunities and improvement are with HQ quarterly
- Regularly meet with HQ team to proactively discuss, develop and plan sales targets and strategies
- Teach & encourage team in O+O and omnichannel selling
- Drive, motivate, coach & create a positive working atmosphere within team
- Manage & evaluate teams, recruit & develop talents
- Work with Retail Manager and Head Office to build a client-centric store culture
Client Service & Management
- Coordinate sales promotion activities
- Develop & Analyze CRM plan and provide the team with direction on delivering exceptional service to customers both online and offline
- Ensure sales teams offer a positive customer experience and enhance customer experiences of both CXE & NPS
- Inspect & manage department inventories
- Provide plans & feedback to HQ regarding NPD/Current promotions/Traffic etc.
- Corroborate proper customer and sales data collection
- Establish and maintain appropriate store image within brand identity
- Embedded sustainability practices at counter operations
- Experienced in retail or hospitality is a plus. Exceptional recent graduates are welcome
- Enthusiastic and empathic with strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Agile, comfortable to adapt and a fast learner
- Confident and determined to initiate and express ideas
- Passionate about luxury beauty and cosmetics
- Digitally savvy with computer literacy, social media and data analysis skills
- Communicate & written fluently both in Thai and English is a MUST. Chinese is a plus
We will support you through a tailor-made learning & development journey where you will receive constant career advice to empower you to navigate through and reach the Senior Leadership role of your dreams. Progressive leadership track – opportunities for growth & development