The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join our Information Technology Team!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Have a key role to engage business and IT leaders at group and global brands level to define requirements and priorities within the respective functional areas while ensuring alignment with business vision and key strategies.
- Develop strong relationships with both Business (Key Users, Finance/Controlling teams) and IT teams (local and zone staff). You will identify Business IT needs in the domain and guarantee that solutions provided by the IT team answer operational expectations.
- Play a key role in the change demand process (demand qualification and validation, process coordination,) In addition to that, you need to ensure Business vision within IT corporate organization, in order to guarantee business value creation by developing IT vision/mission, roadmaps and policies including security and quality.
- Ensure end-to-end vision and integration of processes and capabilities within the domain and alignment with overall Application Strategy and architecture principles is another requirement that is expected from you.
- Drive the adoption of internal and external best practices and innovation opportunities for the domain. Last but not least, you will co-own with the respective Business Process Owners the global IT/business governance for the domain.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 4 years’ university degree in related field and excellent communication skills in English
- Minimum 4 years of experience in information technology management or related field
- SAP knowledge is necessary
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in SD and MM modules (FI modules knowledge is a plus)
- Strong analytical, communication and network skills
- Growth mindset and results driven personality
- Significant project management experience with a deep understanding of project and process design, methodology (preferably in Agile methodology) and tools.
- Ability to effectively work smart and coordinate multiple pieces of work at the same time.
· Ability to track and report status to IT management and business partners.
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development