The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join our Consumer Products Division!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Lead 4P implementation according to shopper needs and field communication
- Analyze market data, competition and creates concrete actions plans with sales team
- Analyze market distribution data, finds out opportunities, prepares channel& format specific actions plans
- Make necessary analysis to define the distribution opportunities and support category management with data supply
- Ensures annual budget plan is implemented, updates phasing, tracks budget realization monthly
- Shapes the investment phasing within the monthly budget
- Manage merchandising models based on shopper & customer needs in alignment with sales & marketing
- Define merchandising needs by channel, makes field visits to control PLV executions, track competitor merchandising activities and prepare field reports
- Support Category Manager and Merchandising Specialist on PLV design and optimization
- Support Category Manager via analyzing customer / SKU based data for category management projects and makes proposals for category growth at customer
- Join category management related customer meetings with Category Manager and track field executions
- Lead promo planning and copack process, to optimize category profitability & volume.Develop & control instore execution guidance for all channels
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 4 years university degree
- 3 - 4 years of experiences in sales, marketing and trade marketing
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Advanced level of MS Office Applications
- B class driving license
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Ambitious, confident and able to take initiative
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!