At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Known as the “6th continent”, L’Oréal Travel Retail is the pioneer and long-established leader in this borderless and dynamic territory with a mission of providing beauty products to “Global Shoppers” around the world, including brands like Helena Rubinstein, Biotherm, Valentino, Prada Fragrance, and Atelier Cologne.
In a state of continuous evolution, Travel Retail sells across multiple channels, including the world’s largest airport, duty-free shops in cities, and now more than ever via e-commerce. Travel Retail Asia Pacific (TR APAC) has a strong presence in the largest operating duty-free shop in Hainan, China. Of which, Chinese international travellers are the frequent global shoppers in our business.
“Beauty for all travellers” is the leading motto for L’Oréal TR APAC. With expertise on the profiles of travellers who are “beauty buyers” and with a capacity to adapt its offering, its service, its product assortments and promotional events to each point of sales, to immerse global shoppers into their own customised shopping adventure.
Watch our video here to find out what it’s like working for L’Oréal!
OUR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Get involved with the inner workings of a successful and the world’s #1 Beautytech company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people. One L'Oréalite can create a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns. Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who had started with us as Interns and progressed to Management Trainees.
Internship Commitment: Jan 2023 – mid Jul 2023 (6 months)
- Responsible for CRM data consolidation and reporting
- Assist with the regular publishing of e-store audit excellence and CRM One Consumer reports
- Contribute to e-store excellence like backend support for CRM digital tools
- Work closely with internal teams to facilitate effective CRM strategies and support brand initiatives
- Contribute to various social listening tasks such as monthly KPI reporting and Bi-Annual/Annual results publishing
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- Proactive, agile, and organized with high attention to details
- Strong data acumen, analytical, communication and influencing skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced working environment with tight timelines
- Ability to showcase numerical insights in a visual / graphical manner with strong storytelling skills
- Advanced user of Microsoft Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic knowledge of data lake and CRM is a plus
- Passionate in joining FMCG & beauty industries is a plus
- Now: Application Intake
- Early Sept: Selection & Interviews
- Oct - Nov 2022: Offer extensions
- Jan 2023: Program commences
ARE YOU READY? APPLY NOW!
If you are ready to take on this Internship experience in L’Oréal, please follow these steps:
1) Apply directly on our website at careers.loreal.com
2) Submit your CV. Remember to state your (expected) graduation date
3) Complete the questions tagged to the online application form