Willing to become a strong digital professional with a passion to work with the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company?
And are you passionate to take on a digital role for our consumer brands as the first steps in your L’Oréal career?
Then, you are the digital star that we are looking for – Digital Champion for Active Cosmetics Division!
You’re the perfect match if you are;
• Fresh graduate
• Digitally savvy
• Beauty lover
• Fluent in English
• Pro-active, entrepreneurial individual with a constant drive for results
• Have some experience in website management, SEO, UX&UI, Data& Analytics, advocacy (Micro & Nano influencer management, Rate & Reviews, Dermatologist Advocacy), e-commerce, or digital media
What we offer:
• Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in diverse environment of the market beauty leader
• Plenty of opportunities to grow – cross-divisionally and functionally
• A chance to discover L'Oréal brands in Active Cosmetics Division
At the end of the program, you are expected to become experienced on digital media, content management, e-commerce, data analytics/measurement, web-site management, UX&UI and will be ready to move to a marketing, digital or an e-commerce role.
So, if you've ever wanted to be on a team that's focused on learning at a blistering pace, we want to get to know you!
L'ORÉAL Turkey performs in 4 different business units; Consumer Products, Professional Products, Luxe and Active Cosmetics division. Leading the global beauty market, L'ORÉAL has 83,000 employees in 150 countries. L'ORÉAL operates with 42 factories and 145 distribution centers around the world.