The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join our Information Technology Team!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- He/she proactively manages relationships with the business teams of his/her domain(*) in order to identify their requirements and manages the full life cycle of the applications portfolio (from the design to the run activities). He/she guarantees the global roadmap of the applications portfolio,
- Translate the IT strategy into an operational plan for his/her domain, including financial, human and material aspects,
- Understand, challenge and formalize business requirements and supervise mediations between the métier(s) and IT possibilities and constraints,
- Guarantee the design activities for any new applications project while ensuring the business cases elaboration,
- Steer the build activities and manage all IT projects ensuring the quality, content, costs and deadlines,
- Guarantee the operational efficiency and Service Level Agreements of the applications running under his/her domain and ensure that the necessary evolutions are recommended and implemented,
- Manage all relations within his/her domain (IT/business/third parties/vendors),
- Ensure development of expertise and know-how and support organizational changes,
- Watch the market/technology trends and spot potential evolutions in line with business opportunities,
- Act as a part of the Digital Team that covers the implementation & evolution of the following functions; e-commerce websites, content websites, Digital Services, eCommerce reporting, Product Information management/Digital Asset Management implementation, and retail services as well.
- Lead project management, change management & global, regional and local stakeholder management.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 4 years university degree in related fields
- Around 5 years experience in significant project management with a deep understanding of project and process design, methodology and tools.
- Working knowledge of application delivery, e.g. Sitecore, MS Dynamics 365, Magento, Salsify, Dell Boomi, retail solutions, or other major digital applications
- Strong programming knowledge
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills in English
- Ability to deal with conflicting requirements and scope change between markets
- Ability to effectively work smart and coordinate multiple pieces of work at the same time
- Teamwork in a multinational environment
- Ability to track and report status to IT management and business partners
- Proactive at understanding solutions and solving issues
- Competent to understand Ecommerce / Marketplace / Social Commerce / Retail needs, ecosystems & fulfillment models
- Competent to understand global strategy and execute it within Turkey
- Someone digital savvy and familiar with the current digital landscape across Turkey in terms of eCommerce / Marketplace Platforms, SEO, Tagging, Social Listening, New Trends, Social Platforms, etc.
- Curious to learn new digital & Omni channel services
- Previous experience at digital transformation programs
- Previous experience of launching global/regional applications at a local level
- Interested and knowledgeable regarding digital innovation and not afraid to share ideas of how we can implement new idea which bring tangible business benefit
- Talented, outstanding, and humble individual to join our team to focus on projects which would be working for e-commerce and marketplace projects + new initiatives involving new services or ‘O to O’.