Are you a strong digital talent with a passion to work with the market leader in the world’s largest beauty company? And are you ready to take on leading digital role for Consumer brands as the first of several steps in your L’Oréal career? Then you must be the digital star that we are looking for – Digital Expert for Consumer Products Division!
You’re the perfect match if you are;
• A candidate with 1-2 years of relevant experience
• Digitally savvy
• Beauty lover
What you will do:
• Strategize the digital communication of brands at a top-line level and place on annual pillars to operate through
• Define campaign-level strategy for each brand through research, past learnings incorporating innovation and trends
• Build digital upper and lower funnel or always-on and campaign-based campaigns that would reflect the top-line strategy
• Debrief campaign plans through situating each action into brand needs and ambition while hitting short and mid-term targets via applicable, effective and efficient proposals
• Use media campaigns as outlets to generate consumer behavior insights
• Create a digital sales, media, measurement and UX/UI roadmap, follow-up on a daily basis to create top selling e-commerce brands for each channel of responsibility
• Enable Customer data and relationship flow for CRM working with Data team
What we offer:
You will become an expert on digital media, content management, e-commerce, data analytics/measurement, web-site management, UX&UI and will be ready to move to a marketing, digital or an e-commerce role.
So, if you've ever wanted to be on a team that's focused on learning at a blistering pace, we want to get to know you!
The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join our Consumer Products Division!