The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join our Consumer Products Division now!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Setting the digital strategy and digital goals for the category and brands as well as designing the roadmap for the digital team to achieve those goals and to mobilize relevant stakeholders under the same umbrella
- Strategizing the digital innovation agenda of the category and brands for media, development, Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) Ecommerce and digital technology services and leading such projects for realization
- Leading in-house media planning of the category and the brands as well as media agency operations for the category to ensure digital media strategy, planning, operations and optimization processes run smoothly with efficiency, effectiveness and business impact
- Responsible for the sell-out generated via all relevant digital channels including but not limited to paid, organic, CRM, and affiliate for D2C and paid for indirect ecommerce
- Managing digital agencies ranging from development and webmastering to SEO and measurement to lead the roadmaps including UX&UI strategy and necessary implementation processes for all websites and relevant platforms
- Setting relevant category and brands digital transformation strategy, roadmap and leading its implementation
- Strategy setting of CRM roadmap for the relevant category and brands and leading all relevant stakeholders to increase the category’s consumer database to increase sell-out, brand love and engagement
- Leading a team of direct reports with people management and career development responsibilities
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 4 years’ university degree,
- Excellent communication skills in English,
- Min 4 years of experience in digital
- Know-how in Digital Media, e-commerce (indirect and D2C), Performance Marketing and Measurement, UI and UX design, SEO, content management, and social media
- Excellent understanding of digital ecosystem and a trend seeker
- Experience in on-site omnichannel marketing tools, e-commerce consumer intelligence platforms, Demandware and/or Magento platforms, Microsoft Dynamics and all related CRM platforms, all tools within Google Marketing Platform, Facebook Business Manager, SimilarWeb, SearchMetrics, Hotjar is a plus
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development