The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join our Active Cosmetic Division!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and coordinate e-commerce animations w/ customers & marketing; in terms of offer, visibility, design & communication.
- Cooperate with marketing teams to define the online marketing process of the launches and projects.
- Manage e-merchandising and optimize to each e-commerce platform
- Always-on optimization of sell-out performance through data analysis and online products placement management while optimizing customer experience.
- Compose 3rd party and CRM campaigns (Realising the targets of CRM campaigns in customers)
- Drive sales, conversion, traffic, site optimization and manage web KPI (category conversion, Average Order Value, L'Oréal Buyer #, etc…)
- Realize online competitive intelligence to maintain the brand’s competitive advantage
- Implementation of new technologies & trends (also monitoring tools)
- Track digital investments within the flow, e-jbp process
- Customize web analytics reports to monitor website & sales performance
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 4 years university degree
- Minimum 3 years of experiences in e-commerce or intense e-commerce experience in a marketing role
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Advanced level of MS Office Applications
- Good communication, cooperation and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Ambitious, confident and able to take initiative
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!