At L’Oréal, there is never a dull day, the beauty lies in the freedom to go beyond with our empowering entrepreneurial culture. We take pride in developing young talents who have the passion and ambition to make an impact in the beauty industry. We currently offer a wide range of career opportunities for undergraduates and fresh graduates across the region.
Known as the “6th continent”, L’Oréal Travel Retail is the pioneer and long-established leader in this borderless and dynamic territory with a mission of providing beauty products to “Global Shoppers” around the world, including brands like Helena Rubinstein, Biotherm, Valentino, Prada Fragrance, and Atelier Cologne.
In a state of continuous evolution, Travel Retail sells across multiple channels, including the world’s largest airport, duty-free shops in cities, and now more than ever via e-commerce. Travel Retail Asia Pacific (TR APAC) has a strong presence in the largest operating duty-free shop in Hainan, China. Of which, Chinese international travellers are the frequent global shoppers in our business.
“Beauty for all travellers” is the leading motto for L’Oréal TR APAC. With expertise on the profiles of travellers who are “beauty buyers” and with a capacity to adapt its offering, its service, its product assortments and promotional events to each point of sales, to immerse global shoppers into their own customised shopping adventure.
Watch our video here to find out what it’s like working for L’Oréal!
OUR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Get involved with the inner workings of a successful and the world’s #1 Beautytech company, as you collaborate and learn from some of the most passionate, intelligent and creative people. One L'Oréalite can create a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns. Many of our leaders are L’Oréal babies who had started with us as Interns and progressed to Management Trainees.
Internship Commitment: Jan 2023 – mid Jul 2023 (6 months)
- Prepare monthly report and analyze online sales performance for the Korean market, provide insights for campaign and Virtual Try On service
- Manage retailers’ e-platform fundamentals and optimization with brand marketing teams and digital teams
- Work with digital agency to rollout E-commerce initiatives on retailers’ platform, include online banner booking, beauty tech service rollout, e-stores revamp
- Track and monitor online stock availability by working closely with brand teams and Corporate Digital teams, share monthly report to improve overall score
- Work with E-commerce manager to prepare online marketing promotion plan to drive traffic and conversion to e-retailers’ platform
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE SHOULD HAVE:
- Proactive, agile, and well-organized with autonomy to manage complexity projects tasks
- Data-driven, analytical-minded, and detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skill
- Strong business acumen, clear and structured communication, interpersonal skills and able to collaborate across different teams
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft Suite, especially Excel (Pivot tables, vlookup, etc.) and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in written and spoken Korean is a strong plus
- Passionate in joining FMCG & beauty industries is a plus
- Now: Application Intake
- Early Sept: Selection & Interviews
- Oct - Nov 2022: Offer extensions
- Jan 2023: Program commences
ARE YOU READY? APPLY NOW!
If you are ready to take on this Internship experience in L’Oréal, please follow these steps:
1) Apply directly on our website at careers.loreal.com
2) Submit your CV. Remember to state your (expected) graduation date
3) Complete the questions tagged to the online application form