The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join our Professional Products Division!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support E-KAM by working closely with the other teams to define e-commerce strategy
- Following the annual targets, agreements and reconciliations of all e-commerce customers
- Making regular visits to the implementation of the annual activity plans of the customers, to ensure and control the realization of these plans
- Making all the data required to be obtained within the scope of the contract from all e-com customers and sharing it with the relevant teams
- Increasing the service quality by making stock - sales analysis of e-commerce customers, to ensure that there is no loss of sales by maintaining stock levels
- Monitoring and implementing the rights arising from the contract with the customers for both parties
- Acquiring potential customers and improving existing customers in line with the e-commerce market dynamics
- Consultancy and development of hairdresser salons that want to exist in this channel by investing in e-commerce
- Ensuring, developing and controlling the compliance of E-retail customers with the criteria
- Managing pure player customers' sell-out activity plan and coordinating sell-in
- Management of e-retailer customers' sell-in and sell-out
- Consolidating the periodic sales forecast from customers in line with customer targets and sharing it with the planning team
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 4 years university degree
- Minimum 3 years of related experiences in e-commerce and sales
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Advanced level of MS Office Applications
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Ambitious, confident and able to take initiative
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!