- 4 years’ university degree
- 1-3 years of experience in E commerce or retail or sales
- Good financial knowledge and P&L Management
- Strong project management skills and ability to cope with a multitask environment
- Advanced level of MS Office Applications
- Strong analytical problem solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Driving license (B)- Active, able to travel
- Have a privileged partnership relation with e-retailers
- Realize monthly sales and sell out targets
- Follow up terms, annual agreements and joint business plans with help of channel /Sales manager. Share and execute joint business plan with the accounts
- Follow up account contents and visuals and work with trade marketing category management team
- Plan and follow up 360° e-catalogue and activity plans monthly , weekly , daily
- Prepare Retro funding Forms and follow up invoices
- Plan and follow up annual launch plans, 360° listing process
- Create and execute customer development plans
- Plan and coordinate special project with top accounts
- Manage the e-commerce forecasting process
- Establish coordination between the departments of the company
- Provide input for sales/profit planning and achieve established sales and profit objectives for the assigned e-accounts
- Understand 360° of customer portfolio, dynamics of profit generation, sell out strategies, competition and key product differentiators
- Provide database for sell out analysis
- Follow up stock-out and E-Distributor Service Tracking System
- Provide monthly promotion database. Calculate Return on Investment activity by account and brand base promo score card
- Follow customer's payment performance and credit limits
- Analyze competitor online activities monthly by competitor tracking card
Are you looking for an exciting job opportunity in an innovative, entrepreneurial, world leading Company in beauty industry?
If you are looking for a dynamic and challenging environment where business moves fast and you have the authority to develop your potential while working with passionate talents in an enjoyable organization, then L'ORÉAL is for you.
Join our teams!
L'ORÉAL Turkey performs in 4 different business units; Consumer Products, Professional Products, Luxe, and Active Cosmetics divisions, offering a large brand portfolio including L'Oréal Paris, Maybelline NY, Garnier, İpek, Essie, NYX, L'Oréal Professional, Kérastase, Matrix, Decléor, Carita, Lancôme, Biotherm, Urban Decay, Giorgio Armani, Cacharel, Ralph Lauren, Victor & Rolf, Diesel, Kiehl’s, Clarisonic, Vichy, La Roche Posay, and SkinCeuticals.
Leading the global beauty market, L'ORÉAL has 78,611 employees in 130 countries. L'ORÉALoperates with 42 factories and 145 distribution centers around the world.
You will enjoy working at L'Oréal if you are;
- passionate to inspire your team and the people around you
- innovative and out-of-the-box thinker who challenges traditional methods
- entrepreneurial, initiative taker and eager to make a difference
- resilient who can easily adapt to a new challenging environment