The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join our Luxe Products Division!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- Define a retailer/ customer strategy, in agreement with the sales department.
- Develop, monitor and manage a retailer/customer account portfolio, in accordance with division strategy and brand affairs.
- Create an annual business plan taking into account the growth levers to achieve objectives (sell-in, sell-out, market share) within the account
- Establish and implement the plan, including trade/events/merchandising/training. Measure the return on investment of actions and events. Take responsibility for the development of the account.
- Manage trade agreements, contracts and invoices associated with the brand. Prepare and lead retailer brand strategy meetings.
- Establish an annual development plan, including trade/training/and event activities. Support the development of the retail chain.
- Coordinate and "coach" all representatives of the retail chain. Exercise authority and influence in the field. Work closely with the other key account managers and business teams. Represent the retailer/internal client and coordinate all departments in this regard.
- 4 years’ university degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Cosmetic, Luxury or FMCG sectors, account Management experience
- Being customer-centric with strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical problem solving and result-oriented
- Forecasting and stock cycle management
- Team player with very good communication, management and presantation ability
- Driving license (B)- Active, able to travel
- Advanced level of MS Office Applications
- Good communication skills in English
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!