The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Joining L’Oréal Professional Product Division might be the opportunity that you’ve been looking for!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- As a member of PPD Management Committee, you will be responsible for building and shaping the channel strategy for Key Account Salons including the joint business plan roadmap, contributing to become the Best B2B Partner vision by sharing Key Account Salons perspective, risks and opportunities as a member of PPD Management Committee
- You will be one of the strongest driver in leading the transformation in professional market focusing on joint business plans for key accounts with growth models, salon emotion and digital strategies as well as brand priorities
- You will lead actions to develop, monitor and manage the Key Account Salons, in accordance with the strategy of division and brands
- You will create an annual business plan taking into Key Account Salons levers of growth to achieve brand results (sell-in, sell-out, market share) and the profitability of brands within the accounts
- You will lead or participate in the negotiations with Key Account Salons on key launches, space, location and stock. Establish and develop partnerships and strong relationships with the marketing teams
- You will lead the Key Account Channel Team to establish and implement the plan for Key Account Salons, including trade marketing/animation/ merchandising/training. Follow up return-on-investment of actions
- You will drive the performance of Key Account Salons (P & L)
- You will manage and coach Key Account Executives. Co-ordinate on Key Account Salons activity (supply chain, marketing, customer service, education, sales operations, legal department). Work closely with Direct Salons Channel Manager and his/her team to seize opportunities to enlarge Key Account Salons portfolio.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 4 years' university degree
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Minimum 10 - 12 years of sales experience
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!