The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty.
As Kiehl's Senior Online Manager, your role is to own the online journey of the consumers and shoppers across our websites to the final purchase. Furthermore, you will adapt and enrich the brand strategy to the E-Commerce reality of assortment, seasonality, channel strategy etc. This role reports to the Kiehl’s Brand and Retail Director.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Monitor and enhance the online sales activity
- Ensure User Experience of the website including Design & Aesthetics, Content, and Navigation, Branding / Marketing, Performance, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns, Content Management process via Alegra on CMS
- Own and manage SEO measurements and monitoring methodologies
- Manage, analyze and draw conclusions on specific ecommerce KPIs (conversion rate, bounce)
- Ensure that all ecommerce activity is consistent with the brand sense of purpose
Manage Competitive, market and best practices intelligence
- Analyze digital role in the consumer path to purchase & consumer online searches
- Stay up to date with market, consumers & competitors
- Collect and connect working knowledge on other e-boutiques and e-retailers
Achieve excellence through optimization and innovation
- Create and maintain an online e-business plan: e-promotional calendar, product exclusivities, cross selling mechanisms, data ownership and e-services within ecommerce brands websites and e-retailers ones
- Create synergies between inside and outside partners in marketing or digital activities
- Provide SEO/SEM and Digital Marketing through innovation and process improvements
- Leverage local constraints and maturity in ecommerce activation
- Drive Growth, Develop and implement creative solutions to drive and convert more visitors
- Pursue omni-channel activities and projects to leverage the support of offline channels to online
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 4 years’ university degree and excellent communication skills in English
- Min 3 years of experience in related job assignment, digital media
- Strong knowledge on collaborative media (CPAS), YouTube & Google products (search, display, programmatic)
- Optimizes media investments & ROI
- Ability to use the media campaign panels to control & optimize the campaigns
- Acts as a strategic business partner
- Maturity to lead the digital media transformation of the marketing population
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!