The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people.Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Responsible for month/year end closing & reporting activities according to group norm
· Preparation of forecast, budget
· Preparation and analyze of reconciliation reports
· Preparation of the monthly variance analysis and bridge between plan, forecast, and actual results
· Financial controlling and follow up compliance with internal controls.
· Preparing and monitoring of KPIs
· Interaction with External/Internal auditors, audit's follow up
· Reporting to controlling supervisor
· Experience in manufacturing environment and cost accounting knowledge is an asset
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance
· 1-3 years relevant financial controlling and reporting experience
· Very good command of both written and spoken English
· Good knowledge of MS Office applications
· Strong analytical, planning and problem solving skills
· Strong communication skills
· Self-starter and self-motivated
· For male candidates, military service has to be completed
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
· The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
· Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
· A diverse environment
· Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
· World class training and development