The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- physical preparation in the Distribution Center in order to ensure the product availability, and aiming at the best service to client ,through cost optimization and stock quality improvement
- Anticipate and define the necessary resources for the Distribution Centers in order to answer to the Business Units commitments (service levels, deliveries lead time) over the coming months.
- Have a daily analysis of the orders portfolio and compare it to the promotion plans. Adapt them to stocks availabilities and to the capacity of distribution centers.
- Prepare and obtain the arbitration by retailer in order to get a better allocation of resources in case of products shortage.
- Analyse shortages and carry out products substitutions according to the commercial priorities in order to optimise service level.
- Coordinate the different logistic services (Sales, Physical Distribution, Customer Service, Business Unit Supply) through the sharing of information (shortages, MAD, substitutions) in order to ensure clients satisfaction.
- Follow the launch and promotion activites in order to anticipate risks (service level and costs) and to propose corrective actions plans. - Participate to the optimization of orders picking and transport operations in order to gather orders by delivery point.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 4 years’ university degree and excellent communication skills in English
- Newly graduated or maximum 2 years experience in supply chain,
- SAP and MS Office is a plus
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!