The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Contribute to the growth of a brand on your market, by driving new product launches and pushing growth on pillar products through the implementation of promotional and advertising excellence for a specific products, and managing marketing budget and brand profit and loss.
- Contribute towards product strategy and vision, and create road map and adapt the international communication materials in the most locally relevant way (imagery, digital, point of sale). You will be expected to lead all agency partners for Integrated Marketing Communication process of the brand and develop creative, qualitative and appropriate content & features/ functionalities to support the brand’s or project’s ambition.
- Implement the retail strategy working hand-in-hand with the retail and education team and ensure the proper implementation of retail materials (services, advice, etc.).
- Be responsible for digital projects and always on platform as a priority, with an interactive and consumer centric model; focusing on customer satisfaction and value, bringing innovation and answering expectations and consumption funnel of consumers.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 4 years’ university degree and excellent communication skills in English
- 1 to 6 years of marketing, brand development and execution experience in FMCG
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!