The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents! Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires. If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty.
We are looking for a Regional Medical Manager – Marmara Europe under Active Cosmetics Division. Regional Medical Manager will be in charge of implementing the ACD brand strategies in the area of responsibility and create regional business plans matching the overall ACD medical strategic frame. Your previous team management experience will help you to develop and lead strong and talented team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Ensures the quality, effectiveness and safety of the sample products during physician distribution for medical detailing and patient recruitment purposes
- Identify and build sustainable and effective rapport key customers and stakeholders and work closely with them on the field
- Lead the team of highly performing Medical reps. When required hire, train and coach medical reps for their team. Inspire and coach the team members in reaching and exceeding their personal business goals
- Assess Medical Reps performance by creating individual development plan to achieve business goals and to demand high performance by ensuring the coordination of all coaching activities and creating a business plan to be discussed during the business reviews
- Perform effective leadership and coaching among the Medical Reps to use the new technologies and channels accurately for business purposes to increase efficiency
- Effectively manage and optimize the allocation of resources required to achieve business results
- Closely follow the market dynamics in the responsible region, with a proactive approach, assess the opportunities and inform the medical management, sales and other functions in ACD Division
- To improve the professional customer relationships and achieve their personal business goals, ensure the Medical Reps have the medical scientific knowledge about the brand and the products and enable them to use this information compatible with the brand strategy
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 4 years university degree and good communication skills in English
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in a pharmaceuticals company, preferably with OTC products and minimum 4 years of experience in a similar position
- Having a market and consumer insight in beauty industry is a plus
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!