The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1stbeauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmeticsinnovation to women and men around the world with respect for theirdiversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join our Scientific & Regulatory Affairs Department!
WHAT YOU’LL Do
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- Contribute to deploying the Group’s regulatory affairs strategy and implementing regulations, notably for cosmetics and chemicals, in product development and marketing.
- Participate in compiling regulatory reports in line with quality standards and deadlines
- Contribute to ensuring compliance with relevant rules and local regulations to support for preparation of all the documents of the countries to where products are exported
- Provide technical and regulatory support throughout the product lifecycle, from initial research to final marketing to prepare the notifications of the imported and locally produced products to MOH according to local regulations, prepare all technical regulatory dossiers of the imported and locally produced products, needed by MOH and other authorities, check all the claims prepared by local marketing teams, check all the artworks and Turkish Labels.
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- 4 Years’ University degree in Pharmacy / Chemical Engineering / Chemistry/Biology
- Excellent command of English both written and spoken
- Good analytical and planning skills
- Excellent competency in using MS office applications
- Good communication skills, team player, practical and result oriented
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development