The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build and control joint business plans made between L’Oréal and direct customers
- Work consistently with the Sales & Financial Controlling team to ensure that the plans are in line with the targets
- Review monthly direct customer actuals of promo spent and brand pricing positions
- Put in place the necessary controls to ensure budgets in the field are properly used
- Conduct Revenue Management analyses with multifunctional teams, provide input to relevant stakeholders and design proper performance tools of Revenue Growth Management
- Work on Gross to Net P&L for account/product specific actions to analyze offer’s feasibility
- Work consistently with Key Account Executive/Manager and Channel Head to analyze promo efficiencies, uplifts etc. and give corrective inputs to the related teams
- Attend regular field visits to analyze market
- Consolidate brand/customer based Joint Business Plans to evaluate P&L risks/opportunities, review customer plans and share minoration & promo items % on trend cycles
- Work on a variety of scenarios for make-up and skin care categories’ recommended prices with Marketing team in line with the targets
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 4 years’ university degree in finance, business administration, accounting, economics or other closely related courses and excellent communication skills in English,
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in the Revenue Management, Sales, Sales Analysis, Sales Finance department
- Experience in FMCG industry is considered an asset
- Advanced level of computer skills are required (MS Office)
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!