The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join our Consumer Products Division!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Manage accounts’ sales growth and profitability in line with company objectives, monitoring the accounts’ performance against business plan and developing alternative strategies when needed.
- Create and implement an annual joint business plan taking into account all levers of growth: commercial agreements, marketing actions, training, merchandising and retail opportunities, profitability, trade terms etc.
- Make joint planning and business development meetings with the merchandising team and plan & implement of activities that will increase our visibility and our sales.
- Communicate critical business information to the appropriate internal contacts for action, ensure development of expertise and know-how and support organizational changes.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 4 years’ university degree and excellent communication skills in English,
- Minimum 3-5 years of sales experience gained in multinational FMCG companies and currently working in Sales department,
- 360°Account Management and P&L Account Management distributor management experience,
- Advanced level of MS Office Applications,
- Strong analytical problem solving and negotiation skills,
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!