The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work closely and collaboratively with Trade Marketing, Marketing, Finance Teams
- Build a strong partnership and intense working relationships with key accounts
- Manage accounts’ sales growth and profitability in line with company objectives
- Create and implement an annual joint business plan taking into account all levers of growth: commercial agreements, marketing actions, training, merchandising and retail opportunities, profitability, trade terms and full P&L responsibility
- Monitor the accounts’ performance against business plan and develop alternative strategies continuously
- Communicate critical business information to the appropriate internal contacts for action
- Develop and manage the team, ensure development of expertise and know-how and support organizational changes
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- 4 years’ university degree
- Minimum 8 years of total sales and 3+ years of managerial experience gained in multinational FMCG companies
- 360° Key Account Management, team management and financial acumen is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong analytical problem solving and negotiation skills
- Good communication and presentation ability
- Growth mindset and results driven
- Innovative, beauty category understanding, ambitious, confident and able to take initiative
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!