The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty. Join our Consumer Products Division!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Manage database and analyze data
· Track Panorama and internal systems for product/customer related data (product opening, price definitions etc.)
· Provide distributor support, track sell-in/sell-out data
· Prepare and deliver periodic distributor month closing figures
· Take project based responsibility and demonstrate close follow up with internal/external stakeholders
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
· 4 years’ university degree, preferably Industrial Engineering / Computer Engineering
· Minimum 3 years of experience preferably gained in FMCG industry for “Sales Operations Specialist”
· Minimum 5 years of experience preferably gained in FMCG industry for “Senior Sales Operations Specialist”
· Advanced level of Excel
· Strong analytical problem solving and negotiation skills
· Good communication and presentation ability
· Excellent communication skills in English
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
· The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
· Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
· A diverse environment
· Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
· World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!