The world leader in beauty, present in 150 countries on five continents!
Our 34 international brands include L’Oréal Paris, Kiehl’s, Vichy, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Garnier, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Maybelline New York, Kérastase, Biotherm, Viktor&Rolf, Urban Decay, Lancôme, NYX PMU, L’Oréal Professionnel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Cerave, our local brand İpek and more.
For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. We strive to be the 1st beauty-tech company all around the world!
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires.
If you are ready to take charge of your career and join us on our quest for the next billion consumers, follow us to get the insider scoop on our business, culture, and tips on how to join us to shape the future of beauty.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Human Resources field especially in recruitment
- As the member of Talent Acquisition Team, TA Specialist will be mainly responsible for taking active role in end to end recruitment processes for each divisions and departments under L’Oréal umbrella
- Second main responsibility will be building and executing employer branding strategy for online and offline channels
- Being responsible for global project management with the collaboration of the Zone Teams
- Digital savvy & team player; collaborative
- Innovative, creative, ambitious and able to take initiative for new ideas
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Responsible for end-to-end recruitment process for Junior to managerial positions for all divisions, keeping in mind gender balance, data accuracy and GDPR
- Active management of MT recruitment process for 4 divisions; continuously generate fresh graduate candidate pool during the year on campus activities and candidate search
- Take active role in developing new systems, projects and following up global best practices for local adaptation
- Create strong partnerships with universities, set up engaging activities and case studies, and make the most of business games and career fairs to create, maintain and develop attraction to L’Oréal
- Develop strong relationship with campus student groups and an annual activity agenda
- Attract the best candidates: develop L’Oréal as a preferred employer in all markets with Beauty-Tech vision
Digital HR Management
- Structure and establish annual employer branding agenda and put in place spotless execution on digital channels
- Conduct close follow up on digital progress in the market and competitor’s activity
- Be a first contact for AI projects and related implementation process
- Follow up and develop candidate experience all the time
WHAT COULD L’ORÉAL OFFER YOU
- The ultimate place to win and achieve your career dreams if you take initiative and push the boundaries while helping others shine along the way
- Work with some of the biggest brands and experts in the business, and the most passionate people
- A diverse environment
- Opportunity to be at the center of digital transformation
- World class training and development
Take a closer look at our world here!