所在地: Florida - Miami
The Business Analyst will take responsibility for managing our master sales data, collecting / analyzing sell-out and sell-in data and shaping and disseminating analysis and synthesis, to support top management, marketing and commercial teams to drive business activity.
He/she will cross-reference data from the commercial and marketing teams in order to have comprehensive overall understanding of business.
He/she will need consulting skills to translate data into business insights, working closely with wide cross-functional teams across the company to:
To do well in this role the ideal candidate will need experience as a data analyst, a very fine eye for detail, deep understanding of Excel and Power BI, good written and verbal communication skills
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
· Process confidential data and information,
· Generate interactive reports and dashboards in Excel and Power BI from single or multiple systems and data sources.
· Evaluate changes and updates to the master data to simplify the report generation
· Troubleshoot the reporting database and reports.
· Provide quality assurance, supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization
· Guarantee that the processes are organized in a way, which permits those processes to be modified to other portions of the company
· Perform exploratory analysis to mine data for patterns, anomalies, and relationships that lead to key insights.
· Manage report users and user roles, to keep confidentiality of the data.
· Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders to ensure that BI solutions meet business needs and requirements.
· Create and deliver quality written and oral presentation on the findings of the analysis.
· Communicate effectively insights to cross-functional team members and management.
· Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
· Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
· Train end users on new reports and dashboards.
Data Analyst Requirements:
· A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
· A minimum of 8 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
· Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
· Excellent documentation skills.
· Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
· Ability to work with multi-functional / multi-cultural teams.
· Experience creating effective reports and giving presentations.
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power BI
· Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
· High-level written and verbal communication skills.