L'Oréal Travel Retail Americas- Product Brand Manager
location: Miami, Florida
JOB PROFILE (Education, years of experience and technical competencies required)
· Possesses excellent leadership and stakeholder management skills
· Has at least 5-7 years’ work experience in business development, brand marketing or trade marketing
· Experienced marketer (preferably skincare industry) with strong analytical skills
· Has a good aesthetic eye & creative sense.
· Strong background in trade marketing, market & consumer insight, brand development, collaborative leadership, and activation excellence
· Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Driven, agile, energetic and enterprising
· Ability to manage complexity
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY (Principal activities for the position)
- Collect and analyze consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to management - Implement new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate core catalogue.
- Mobilize and work with other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc.) to build broader business strategy meet the deadlines
- Make recommendations to management on the category based on own expertise of the consumer, market and competitors (launch analysis, strategic memo, etc.)
- Manage PPP budget and ensure sales forecast accuracy.
- (Focuses on quality, Build knowledge of the beauty business, Understands beauty)
- (Reasons from multiple perspectives, Makes decisions
- (Takes initiative, Focuses on customers, Improves performance, Develops a vision)
- English (Spanish and French are a plus)