JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY (KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES)
1. Provide training for BAs, Counter Manager and generic staff that is aligned with brand/(Point of Sale) POS/Retail Education priorities
- Be the expert on brand history, values, products, services and sense of purpose.
- Impersonates and transmits the value of the brand with service attitude and empathy
- Implement brand and retailer education strategy set together with Education Manager.
- Adapt and customize (Beauty Advisor) BA Learning plan by retailer and location ensuring business priorities and objectives are captured in the learning content.
- Keeps up to date on competition and trends, incorporate into selling opportunities for BAs
- Understand and incorporate customer journey and needs of local & global shoppers in learning content
- Provides virtual trainings and in-person training sessions based on business priority and budget availability.
- Manage training calendar for brand/region.
- Participate to staffing selection, animate and motivate his/her retail/POS teams.
- Prepare and execute one-to-one coaching at POS or virtually to develop BA knowledge and competencies. Develop BA soft skills to connect, serve and sell with empathy.
- Assess BA level of learning, link-selling and finding opportunities to sell more/better during training sessions
- Create commercial content for MBC private clubs to engage BAs with contests and posts.
- Coordinate and deliver BA tools and training gifts distribution based on rewards/gift strategy.
2. Boost (Sell out) SO by ensuring Retail Excellence on our counters and e-retail platforms
- Advise Brand Manager/ (Area Manager) AM on distribution strategy and maintain strategic retailer relationship. Negotiate with retailer to maximize business brand opportunity.
- Negotiate new product presence, HPP/SPP (for small retailers, to be adapted region by region)
- Ensures operational retail excellence aligned with Brand image at POS and e-retail (visuals/banners, grids, glorifiers, traffic stoppers, uniform, testers, planograms etc…)
- Drives action plans based on Mystery shopping results.
3. Client & other stakeholder relationships
- Build a client relationship with Retailers’ team on trust, proximity and reactivity.
- Be the daily interface of airport interlocutors.
- Participate to local negotiations with (Area Managers) AMs
4. Business Analysis & Reports:
- Track SO & BA KPI to maximize selling opportunities in the region
- Monitor resources allocation within budget to maximize the ROI (Sales contest, promotions, promoters, Mach2 BI: BA productivity, T/O rate….)
- Consolidates evaluation, training/MBC reports and coaching plans per POS and BA
- HQ communication and reports
- novelties performances analysis
- store visit books
- competitors field activity
- pricing analysis with savings vs (local market) LM
- stock tracker
5. POS Merchandising Accountability
- Retail Excellence:
- Guarantee brand image. Monitor each door's quality and merchandising. Suggest any improvements needed to Retail Design team.
- Responsible of testers’ and GWP replenishment, updating planograms and making sure they are properly implemented in POS, visuals update and drawers/grids maintenance
- Cooperation with Counter Manager/BA team leader keeping them informed on all sales, promotions and events in addition to elevating any stock/inventory concerns
- Ensure products are properly displayed on shelves
- Ensure new products get the necessary exposure
- Participates in brand counter and animation installations.
- Stock & replenishment
- Monitoring incoming and outgoing products/POSM/GWP to avoid any stock loss
- Manage assortment (online & offline) to keep codes up to date at the retailer’s system (if applicable).
- Prevent any OOS or lack of stock on floor and on-line
JOB PROFILE (Professional and technical competencies required)
- Drives business through service & retail education
- Develop business & operations
- Elevates customer experience & service attitude
- Foster retail development
- Embodies brand identity & knows selective beauty universe
- Designs, transmits & empowers
LANGUAGES: English, Spanish