所在地: Florida - Miami
*Candidates must be eligible to work in US.
*There is no relocation assistance provided for this position.
L'Oreal Travel Retail Americas – Senior Account Coordinator
L'Oreal operates in a unique distribution channel called Travel Retail covering POS such as Airports, Airlines, Cruise ships, border stores, downtown duty free stores. Travel Retail Americas is headquartered in Miami.
The Account Coordinator will work alongside Area Managers to ensure execution of commercial activity under the multidivisional structure. The accomplishment must result in maximized retail sales and increased market share for the brands. Activities include following up of listings, inventory analysis, promotions, coaching of BAs/Counter Managers, and additional analysis to support the AM responsibilities.
- 3-5 years of experience in sales, marketing, retail, or related roles
- BA required, MBA a plus
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time within the Americas zone
- Strong analytical skills & numbers oriented with strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint (SAP a major plus)
- Experience in key account management a major plus
- Strong communication written and oral in English and Spanish with full proficiency
- Strong follow up and organizational skills
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit with ability to make decisions· Ability to adapt in a high paced fast environment
- Organized, detail oriented, strategic thinking, analytical, strong follow up skills, proactive, strong
- Negotiation skills
- Team spirit and collaborative approach
- Retail Centric
- English and Spanish fluency
- Ensure space agreements are respected at the POS, including maintaining the database and analyzing the SOV
- Ensure that planograms and assortments are respected and that Brand resources are used efficiently at POS
- Coordinate and assist clients and Mktg teams with press ads (bleed/measurement)
- Maintain brand presentation standards: counters, bays, visuals, product merchandising, stock, testers *
- Visual management – order from database according to visual priority and implement at POS*
- Execute/oversee execution of all in-store promotions according to retailer and brands’ marketing calendars
- Ensure listing of novelties in all clients portfolio
- Provide first-hand knowledge and recommendations on product mix and assortments for relevant POS
- Include GWPs with orders as allocated by Marketing team and update appropriate file
- Maximize retail sales through POS execution
- Follow up on orders (quantities, amount, prices, delivery), stock levels in the distribution including inventory analysis
- Analyze Sell In/Sell Out and suggest action plans
- Follow up on retail animations with clients and internal teams
- Analyze promotion results from a stock point of view
- Ensure price strategy is enforced at the POS
- Explore opportunities, building proposals and follow up on implementation.
- Report on brand/product performances as well as competition studies.
- Maintain excellent customer relations at all levels between the brand and the retailer
- Collaborate with Customer Care team on any order issues
- Provide timely sales/promotional related info to sales staff: goals, trend, spiffs, contests
- Collaborate with training team of recruiting, training, motivating BAs
- Escalate BA/Counter Manager issues to management as required (serve as liaison between AM and BAs)
- Review BA rosters and provide feedback to maximize staff coverage
- Weekly/daily communication with management as required
- Provide monthly Sell Out reports by brand and by line
- Provide bimonthly reports to AM covering quantitative and qualitative analysis: sector overview, sell in vs. sell out, brand/axe review (results, analysis of performance, ranking), clients review (issues, projects, out of stock, structure reorg), BA issues, competition, merchandising (competition implementation)
- Provide bimonthly/monthly report to AM on promotions, inventory, client listings, Sell Out/Sell In
- Provide monthly report to RSEs including Sell Out
- Create client files – Dufry ALTAs (gather novelty, GWP, PLV info)
- Build additional structure/reporting tools to support the multibrands under the multidivisional structure