Define and guide the country brand strategy consistent with the international brand positioning and the country’s priorities to contribute to continued growth of the brand and the consumer relationship. The role will be based in Singapore Travel Retail hub and manage Maybelline and L'Oreal Paris.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Define the strategic directions and the 3-year marketing plan, guide portfolio priorities (new launches, pillar products’ renewal and animation of core catalogue)
- Define clear messages to present to top management and accompany the teams in the preparation of meetings
- Steer the collection and analysis of consumer and market insights, share findings with Travel Retail Zone to ensure the consistency of new product development with Travel Retail APAC needs
- Take ownership of international launches and L’Oreal China marketing plan to create the right angle of attack locally to build integrated, engaging consumer brand experiences in the Travel Retail channel.
- Lead the marketing mix strategies (IMC/360/Digital/Retail) and the adaptation of communication (imagery, digital, point of sales)
- Mobilize other departments (sales, logistic, education, etc. ) and partner agencies to develop a broader business strategy
- Ensure perfect execution in store of the marketing and retail strategy (Merchandising, planogram, quality of service) in the Point of sales
- Manage the budget (sales forecast; price strategy, profitability of the brand, P&L, etc.)
- Build, develop and manage your team, train them and develop their marketing expertise and know-how
- Recruit, develop and manage team. Ensure development of expertise and know-how in marketing team
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- In-depth sensitivity to our métier and in-depth product and brand knowledge
- Research and market data analysis, highly analytical; Financial knowledge (P&L, expansion analysis, sales forecasts)
- Knowledge of Travel Retail dynamics and environment is a plus