A Retail Design team leader is a person who holds a supervisory position directing Retail Design team, It is his/her job to define and to help implement a company’s investment strategy at the regional level and ensuring its adaptation to any country specificities in line with the global brand objectives. He/She works to ensure that the rest of the Retail Design team adheres within this framework, supervises the team managers and reviews project to ensure that the entire team performs to business expectations.
What will you do?
- Focus on Planning yearly CAPEX investment upon brand’s retail design strategies
- Manage & Allocate financial and physical resources to Optimize investment, and Report Trend to revalorize
- Establish ‘Retail Excellence Roadmap’ and drive innovative solutions within the frame of distributors’ partnership & Brands’ strategy
- Recruit, develop and manage his/her team Managers. Ensure development of expertise and know-how and support organization
- Establish SBWA (sustainability measurement) Roadmap and drive project to facilitate team’s engagement & Actionable deliverables.
- Perform other corporate project duties and responsibilities , as assigned : TAX-FREE Convention Singapore, Strategic Management visit & Meeting in the APAC Region
- Plan, evaluate, and improve the efficiency of business processes and procedures to enhance speed, quality, efficiency, and output : Syncing and Collaborating with TRM/IT/PURCHASING for several ‘POS Management Tools’ development
- Responsible for above Job scope to support Multi Brands/Multi Axes in Regional APAC Scale
What are we looking for?
- Communication Knowledge and experience in business, supervision, and management (3+ years of team management)
- Knowledge of the functions, value of the Brand, and mission of the Retail Design department
- (8+ years of experience in global large-scale of Retail Design field, or equivalent professional experience with strong familiarity with all phases and aspects of Multi Brands & Multi Axes to design & development process)
- Strong understanding and demonstration of business centered principles, Can clearly articulate decisions to support as a business partner of the brands
- Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching, development skills.
- Exceptional communication skills and Comfortable in presenting on behalf of team, leading team project and workshops in collaboration with passionate stakeholders and executives.
- Ability to facilitate decisions in a fast-paced environment and oversee stakeholders’ vision
- Mandatory English communication in Business efficient level, Not mandatory to speak or write in local language (e.g.Mandarin/Cantonese)
PROFESSIONAL & TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
MASTER RETAIL DESIGN FUNDAMENTALS
• Expresses and decodes brand’s image/value & sense of purpose
• Understands & Integrates Market ‘specificities
• Understands customer path & shopper experience’s rules
• Leads design prospective & innovation
DESIGNS CUSTOMER CENTRIC RETAIL CONCEPT
• Uplifts brand’s visual identity to build customer centric retail concepts
• Creates and designs visual concept to animate in a consistant customer path, launches and catalogue
• Defines & ensures high quality standards
DELIVERS OPERATIONAL IMPLEMENTATION WITH EXCELLENCE
• Adapts the retail concept according to the distribution channel or customer profile
• Ensures technical and legal compliance regarding the production
• Cooperates with 360° internal & external stakeholders to guarantee consistent retail experience
• Pilotes & Monitors RD’s efficiency in line with timelines and budget
ACT AS A BUSINESS DRIVER
• Guaranties the ROI of POS in line with business objectives
• Negociates with retailers about staging and implementations
• Monitors POS performance and drives it according to local strategy