Being the leading beauty company in the world, L'Oréal empowers its people who are ready to take bets, think out of the box, defend their convictions, be resilient and leave their own mark. You will be offered with numerous opportunities, fast track careers and early responsibilities. L'Oréal has ambitious goals and is striving for excellence. This permanent learning experience helps you stretch your potential.
Being the BUSINESS ANALYST of Travel Retail Asia Pacific, you will be leading various strategic initiatives developing master business data structure, system integration and fueling the organization’s growth with in-depth analysis and business intelligence.
What you’ll do:
Develop retail & commercial related data management strategy and action plans
- Assess current business data structure, data management practice and identify opportunities to improve efficiency
- Extract critical data points for the purpose of developing analysis and reporting capabilities; and continuously monitoring performance to identify improvements to ensure ongoing business intelligence, data accuracy, performance improvement
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and Build master data structure and roadmap integrating, emerging multiple data sources working closely with various functional teams such as IT, commercial, retail education, retail design, finance and operation.
- Lead retail & commercial operation related data automation, transformation projects including new data management solution, analytic tools implementation
- Set up data management principle and workflow to ensure consistency, accuracy.
Develop retail & commercial related BI frame with relevant KPIs to monitor, evaluate performance
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to understand business needs and develop regular business analysis reports with accuracy and communicate to internal, external audiences with clear insights and implications
- Cater ad-hoc requests / business case studies
- Continuously monitor the report usage, user-friendliness, and work on improvement plan including new BI solution implementation Document all data, report specifications, and conduct user training, insight briefing.
Collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders with leadership and influencing skill per different business topics
- Commercial managers, Education managers, Field operation teams
- Corporate functions such as Finance, Operation, Legal, Purchasing and IT
- Company management team and Global HQ team
- External consulting firm, service agencies
Work as an internal consultant, business partner demonstrating expertise
Who we are looking for:
- 5+ years of data / business analyst experience preferably from consumer, retail industry or consulting experience with good understanding of full cycle of retail & commercial operation and business implication (back office and front line)
- Excellent analytical skill and understanding of business management, business solution such as SAP or Salesforce and experience with data management/ data visualization tools such as Microsoft BI
- Multi-tasking skill with agility and flexibility with good prioritization
- Persistency and resilience for high pressure environment and self-motivation to be autonomous.
- Familiar with matrix organization with complexity
- Excellent communication, presentation skills to influence various stakeholders