ジョブファンクション: ディベロップメント マーケティング
About Talent Development Program
A fully paid, 12-month traineeship opportunity for recent graduates or young professionals who want to kick-start their career and learn from the best in L'Oréal Poland and Baltic Warsaw Office, followed by a possibility of further development in L'Oréal Group.
Your role in Garnier Marketing Team:
· Supporting day to day work of a dynamic team of experts
· Having a real impact on concept creation and execution for important projects concerning Garnier bestsellers (focus on Garnier BIO & Micellar Water)
· Coordination of communication between internal and external stakeholders
· Cross-functional cooperation with sales, marketing, digital and e-commerce teams
· Market Data analysis, retrieve data from NIELSEN base
You’re the perfect match, if you
· Are a student or recent graduate of marketing, PR or related subjects
· Are available to work full time
· Are a fast learner with business approach
· Are well-organized and feel comfortable within a dynamic environment
· Are a real team player with can-do attitude
· Have willingness to learn and develop
· Are fluent in both: Polish and English (min. C1)
· Have very good knowledge of MS Office tools
· Have previous experience with Nielsen data analysis (nice to have)
· Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in a team engaged in sports and CSR activities
· Possibility to gain hands-on experience in ambitious projects
· Mentor’s guidance and a rich learning package
· Dedicated Buddy from day one!
· Wide benefits package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount
· Plenty of opportunities to grow (also cross-divisionally and functionally)
· New Activity Based Working office in the heart of the city as of 2019
We are open for candidates with disabilities
If you would like to participate in the above-mentioned recruitment process, it is mandatory to include in your resume the following closes:
“ I agree to the processing my personal data by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the purpose and the scope necessary to carry out the recruitment process for the position of [__] “*
 I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the use in the future recruitment by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw.
*- mandatory field
The controller of personal data is L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o with its registered office in Warsaw (00-844) at Grzybowska 62. Contact with the Data Protection Officer and additional information about the personal data processing carried out by the Company is possible via e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The processing of personal data is carried out for the purpose of the recruitment process in accordance with Article 6(1)(c) of the General Regulation on Personal Data of 27 April 2016, (hereinafter GDPR). Data processing to a wider extent than resulting from the provisions of labour law, for the purposes of the future recruitment processes will be carry out on the basis of the given consent with accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to other entities without your prior consent. Your personal data may be made available and at the request of entities authorized to do so under the law. The controller may, by means of a written contract, entrust to another entity the processing of your personal data to the extent and for the purpose necessary to perform the service. Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country/international organization.
Your personal data will be kept for a period of 2 years from the end of the recruitment process – in which case these data will be processed until the consent is withdrawn.
You have the right to access their data, rectify, delete, object, limit processing and transfer. Your consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of the consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing of your personal data that was made on the basis of your given consent before its withdrawal. A declaration of withdrawal of the consent to the processing of your personal data should be sent to the e-mail or postal address indicated above.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
Provision of personal data is voluntary but necessary for the participation in recruitment process. Failure to provision of personal data will result in the inability to participate in the recruitment process.