Job Title: Event & Team Coordinator, CeraVe US (12 Month Internship)
Reports to: General Manager, CeraVe
Committed, driven, productive, and eager to learn/improve, self-motivated, team player and strong anticipation skills and detail-orientation are qualities necessary for success in this role. Insatiable drive to learn, improve, positively impact the team, brand and customers are key to success.
- Support GM – assistance with meeting preparation, PowerPoint, excel analysis, collecting information from the broader organization, + following up
- Support GM’s administrative needs – calendar, meeting organization and follow up, scheduling, and office supply ordering, + leadership team newsletter organization
- Management of internal PR and brand communication to maintain and streamline communications across cross-functional teams
- Manage marketing strategy and lead development for brand tent pole events. Coordinate internal and external activations around brand tent pole events to promote product awareness and drive sales.
- Orchestrate interagency meetings, large scale sales team kickoffs + launches.
- Brief creative agency on brand recognition event ideas and lead development of promotional materials to create memorable events that contribute to a dynamic CeraVe brand marketing team culture within the L’Oreal Group.
- Manage internal product inventory, asset library, PO creation, inventory ordering + vendor set up.
- Assist global PR in brand cause development
- Marketing team and medical relations support on an opportunistic basis.
- Ad-hoc projects
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree within the past 12 months
- Valid work authorization for the United States
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong ability to anticipate needs of GM and Marketing Team
- Ability to handle fast-paced environment and to multi-task
- Proactive – Ability to self-manage projects, high level of organization, ability to overcome obstacles
- Creative thinking – ability to ideate new animations, promotions
- Brand métier – ability to discern brand appropriate activities/investments
- Basic business acumen, desire to better understand customer and sales dynamics
- Analytical proficiency and willingness to learn – how to analyze impact/effectiveness of investments, ROI
- Articulate, personable, team-oriented and ability to lead a cross-functional team
- Willingness and ability to own, follow-up on, and complete any administrative tasks
- Ability to travel to event sites, sales meetings, customer sites, and medical conventions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.