Provide or assist production management in the provision of direction and supervision to the technical work force ensuring packaging operations attain maximum up-time with the highest level of quality production.
- Participate in the design, layout, installation, modification, and upgrading of packaging equipment.
- Supervise daily packaging, serving as a technical resource to the team.
- Develop and supervise the implementation of effective maintenance procedures including preventive maintenance programs.
- Train, coach, and develop the technical base of mechanic staff.
- Manage the procurement of new equipment or spare parts.
- Develop, implement, and maintain all necessary record systems.
- Manage, implement, and support all L’Oréal policies.
Educational or Certification Requirements:
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Technical Experience/ Certifications
- Must have 3-5 years of previous experience in a technical capacity with packaging equipment.
- Solid technical experience in core mechanical, electrical, and electronic field.
- Must have the knowledge and ability to conceptualize and develop in areas of production tooling, product handling equipment, production machinery and operational methods.
Tools and Equipment Used In Job/Environmental Factors:
- Requires a practical working knowledge of machine shop procedures, CNC programming, CAD drafting and design, computer aided machining, machine building, electromechanical systems, machine analysis and troubleshooting, and basic computer practices using word processing and spreadsheets.
- Must work well in a fast paced environment and be able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Must demonstrate excellent people management skills including the ability to develop a team of individuals capable of producing extraordinary results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com
. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.