所在地: Petaling Jaya
Who are we
Change is the DNA of L'Oréal; we are constantly leading the beauty industry to go beyond. In 1909, we began as a small store selling hair dye. Today, we have a portfolio of 36 international brands and a global presence in 150 countries.
At L'Oréal, there are 6 Zone Business Services Centres supporting the Group. Our ambition is to grow the finance department of the future at L'Oréal and provide world-class services to the Group.
Come join us in our quest of being the #1 BeautyTech Company!
Overview of the role
Reporting to the Head of DEX, the Delivery Excellence Manager for Accounting is responsible for:
- Defining, supervising, and rolling out /delivering of Accounting Process Improvement initiatives and projects, thanks to best-in-class process improvement methodology and associated process training.
- Rolling out of the treasury system and tools, supervision of Accounting IT systems, in collaboration with the IT, and creation and implementation of IT initiatives, supporting process improvement.
Accounting Process Improvement
- Deploy group/zone Accounting process and tools to ensure accounting process and controls are met.
- Maintain good internal control practices and implement actions required to secure permanent controls in place.
- Implement and use PMO tools and metrics to coordinate projects and track progress
- Actively identify and take ownership of process improvement and automation opportunities for Accounting processes within BSC, by working closely with BSC accounting manager and Accenture team and country accounting.
- Conduct continuous improvement workshops and ensure the associated agreed action points are implemented in a timely manner, ensure all mangers and leaders in BSC, ACCN and countries are committed to the execution of process improvement opportunities.
- Proactively monitor business performance / operating results against KPIs and operational metrics, taking adequate steps to correct shortfalls in performance through continuous process initiatives.
- Set the standards, templates and processes related to project management and define, ensure, and maintain these within the project organizations.
- Communicate strategic importance of projects and support business cases creation to gain funding and buy-in from key constituents and to ensure success of initiatives and investments.
- Engage all departments to create & maintain a continuous improvement culture
- Supervise the proper functioning of Accounting IT systems by collaborating with group IT, zone IT, SAP platform ITBAs and Accenture.
- Supervise any Accounting IT related issue and coordinate with the zone IT team for resolution.
- Supervise IT needs and IT initiatives provided by BSC & ACCN and coordinate, with the zone IT, SAP platform ITBAs for solution prioritization and implementation (business needs, testing, etc.)
Change management and process knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of accounting end to end process, systems, and technologies
- Support change management associated with accounting process, people, and technology solutions.
- Facilitate development and training of BSC staff on processes and IT systems
- Work collaboratively with and gain engagement from key operational leaders to implement new processes and procedures
Who we are looking for
- 7+ experiences in Accounting Operations or Projects Management
- Proficiency in Finance & Accounting, IT, and Project Management
- Strong Knowledge of Accounting system, tools, end to end process
- Excellent people skills and ability to motivate, inspire and coach team
- Experience in shared service center will be a plus
- Experience working in a multinational company will be a plus