所在地: Petaling Jaya
Who are we
Change is the DNA of L'Oréal; we are constantly leading the beauty industry to go beyond. In 1909, we began as a small store selling hair dye. Today, we have a portfolio of 36 international brands and a global presence in 150 countries.
At L'Oréal, there are 6 Zone Business Services Centres supporting the Group. Our ambition is to grow the finance department of the future at L'Oréal and provide world-class services to the Group.
Come join us in our quest of being the #1 BeautyTech Company!
Overview of the role
The Risk Management Analyst has to:
- Treasury Leader to secure and optimize cash flows, manage foreign exchange hedges and alerts any financial risks
Manage foreign exchange risk
- Ensure the proper identification of FX exposure
- Alert the Treasury Manager on over / under-hedging
- Understand and explain the impact of FX exposure in controlling reports and in the financial statements of the Country
Support Treasury activities
- Manage retail and e-commerce treasury operations
- Ensure an efficient collaboration with accounting team, the retail and e-commerce payment providers
- Contribute to set up solutions for securitization of treasury flows, cash transportation, and fight against fraud
- Remain informed about the local payment ecosystem and understands future developments
- Assist with preparation of treasury reports
Who we are looking for
- 3+ years in-depth finance expertise
- 1-3 years’ experience in treasury, accounting, finance, auditing or Business Management in a rapidly growing business
- Knowledge of treasury operations and payments systems
- MS/MBA/MA, applicable certification or equivalent experience required
- English fluent