At SalonCentric we are committed to creating a Beautiful Place To Work. We understand that your career journey is unique, and we strive to offer an inclusive, diverse and equitable culture to foster your passion and enhance your skills.
We are thrilled to announce we are Hiring a Territory Development Manager. This role will be based in the field covering various locations. You will report to the AVP—Territory Development.
If you have a cross-functional mindset, motivated by sales objectives and are energized by helping others, we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for a collaborative and positive team player with excellent interpersonal communication skills to join our team.
What You’ll Do:
- Leverages PPD (Professional Products Division) and SalonCentric resources and assets to realize PPD sales growth in territory by expanding existing accounts and generating new accounts; responsible for achieving sell-in and sell-through goals for PPD products.
- Partners with distributor sales consultants (DSCs), StateRDA stores/SalonCentric franchise stores and salons to achieve brand goals and objectives as determined with PPD brand managers and AVP Territory Development.
- Manages strategic sell-in, special buys, and pre-selling of all major launches and initiatives presented by the brands.
- Works with salons to increase service to retail sales, pre-booking and other business methods supported by Summit.
- Coordinates planning and execution of in-store and in-salon educational programs to meet sub-distributor sales objectives and support launches/promotions within territory; develops educational calendar; schedules and books educational events.
- Works with StateRDA/SalonCentric franchise owners, DSCs and store employees to schedule and coordinate brand programs within territory including sales meetings and other special events; executes monthly sales meetings and webinars to motivate, educate and influence PPD brand placement.
- Provides support to sub-distribution field sales including sales consultant ride-alongs, detailing, special account calls and national initiatives; facilitates local trainings of sales consultants and store employees as needed.
- Creates and tracks local promotions and programs for stores in territory using budgets established with Brands and AVP; communicates promotions and initiatives in a timely and consistent manner.
- Works with Director Business Development on sales forecasts; coordinates forecasting and presells with Manager PPD Brand Support.
- Attends and supports national shows and sales conferences, quarterly regional planning meetings, and distributor shows and events as directed.
Things You’re Skilled In:
- Proven sales expertise (2-3 years minimum experience) with exceptional presentation, communication and facilitation skills
- Ability to master and maintain full comprehension of brand education norms and processes, business platforms and business resources, and to effectively support the culture and distribution strategy of each brand.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to effectively manage budgets and T&E expenditures
- Ability to manage multiple projects and commitments, organizing efficiently, managing time effectively, and adapting to complex and/or shifting priorities
- At least 2-3 years of experience with a beauty products distributor highly desirable
- Valid state driver’s license and clean driving record
- Ability to travel heavily within territory (65-75%) as well as outside territory when required
- Must live within the assigned territory
Why You’ll Love Us:
Medical/Dental/ Vision 401k & Match Profit Sharing
Life & Disability Insurance Stock Options Employee Discounts
Paid Time Off & Holidays Free Goods Flexible Work
Summer Friday Program Referral Bonuses GymPass
Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
…And much more!
To learn more about the position and what the company is up to, please follow us on:
INSTAGRAM FACEBOOK YOUTUBE TWITTER PINTEREST
SALON CENTRIC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND AFFORDS EQUAL OPPORTUNITY TO ALL APPLICANTS FOR ALL POSITIONS WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER (INCLUDING PREGNANCY), NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, DISABILITY, VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION OR ANY OTHER STATUS PROTECTED UNDER LOCAL, STATE OR FEDERAL LAWS.